Monday, October 08, 2007

Birthday Party Girl!

Amelia sure did have a wonderful birthday. She was still asking for us to sing happy birthday to her last night before she went to sleep. Amelia received so many wonderful gifts, horses seemed to be the main theme, which of course she loved. Thank you to everyone. It did seem that she loved her cake, maybe not as much as mama did, but she still loved it.

Helping daddy put her new kitchen together.
Loves her My Little Ponies. The one she is holding is a "retro" one from the 80's!! Retro?! It is the same one that I had when I was little, that just melts my heart.



Ethan, what a cutie.
Amelia enjoyed the taste of her cake better when it came straight from the source, not from her plate.

Nina's new kitchen, both of them love it.

Kate and Nina, so nice for her to have another little girl to play with. Now she just has to wait a few months for Kate to keep up!
Harry and Matthew had a blast! It was amazing that all of the kids kept going and going. They sure had a lot of party in them.

One of my favorite pictures.



Nina's cake...I just loved it!

Amelia going in for a kiss :) Trouble!





Little power nap for the birthday girl.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very Cute Pics!!! So sorry we missed it. We'll catch up soon...gotta get that little 2 year old her gift!!! (I can't believe she's "2"!!)
Good job, mom!!!