This years out-takes are not nearly as good as years past. The duds this time around, all 498 of them were just plain bad. Either one of us had our eyes closed, or the biggest problem, Harry would be saying "
CHEEEESE" so hard that it looked like he was in pain. Our out-takes in the past at least have had a little more humor attached,
Mieszko's backside in most (he was actually the best this year, the only one to be sitting waiting for the picture), all of us laughing etc...So this year there are more preparation pictures. Family pictures spanned 3 days. The first day was not good at all. Andy was getting the tripod set up, I was getting the kids together and Amelia walks up to me and says "More grapes mama?" I thought "More grapes?!" and then it hit me..."OH, my goodness!! We had grape tomato's with dinner!! I looked down and there she was in her cream sweater with grape tomato's all over her hair, face and of course sweater! Then we could not find the remote for the camera, so we used the timer which didn't go well, and the flash didn't want to work...so we threw in the towel on that night.
Sunday, the third day, we finally had found the remote (THANK YOU ANDY!!). We did a round of stretches to loosen up everyone and that still didn't seem to work. Finally right before bedtime we tried one last time...And finally we had one! I don't know if it was out of pure desperation on the kids part to be done with all of this (Harry said that he liked it...I think otherwise), or they had just hit the wall and were slap happy, but it was done! Family memories.

First day pictures. This one of Amelia is too cute.


It didn't go well in front of the fireplace, so we tried in front of the tree...nope, not there either.

Now the third day...Watch Santa in the sleigh next to Harry...

...and there he goes...

Amelia brushing Santa so he can be put back in his sleigh looking good.



Stretching time!
Armmmms Up!
Armmmms down!

Side to side...
Goooooooo
Teammmmm Lewisssss!

Classic. Amelia with a finger up her nose, and Harry showing off the bottom of his feet.
Merry
Christmas to everyone! Hope you all have some great out takes of your own!!!
1 comment:
LOL! I love the last pic!! I've been waiting all month for this special yearly post! Thanks!
Post a Comment