Sunday, February 17, 2008

Daddy's home, let's have some fun!

Andy was in Orlando for work (yeah...too bad for him to get away from these single digit temps!). We have been very fortunate, up until this point the bulk of Andy's traveling was with his previous company and it was when Harry was too little to remember. The kids did great, the day before he came home they were a bit restless and I knew they were missing their daddy. So Saturday we went to the ice festival downtown. We had a great time. Harry was so funny, he wanted his picture taken in front of each sculpture...I saved all of you and only posted a couple :). They both have really been into wearing their sunglasses lately...too cute! Hope this finds everyone warm and cozy!



They liked watching the ice sculptures being formed.
Too cool for words!

1 comment:

Nicole Wickstrom said...

The sculptures are amazing! How fun and I love Harry's coat! It was great to see you Saturday!