Daddy & Harry had some fun catching some balls from the kids t-ball pitching machine. I don't know who had a better time!
These pictures are a bit blurry, but too cute. The kids had gotten cold, so they went inside while daddy & mama finished cleaning up outside...Amelia kept flashing her cute smile at us, I couldn't resist, I had to capture it!

Craft time. You can see by Harry's arm a car. That was the first project, daddy put the model car together with Harry & Amelia. Then we made some sun catchers. I loved this project, Daddy was having a good time until Harry was trying to help and moved the catcher and all the little plastic pieces...He had to start over again. If you look, Amelia is looking over at the two boys, she kept saying "My unicorn is allll done!!" Over and over again...I kept laughing as well as Andy, which didn't help in his putting Harry's planet together...Good times.
Not the best pics, but here is Nina's unicorn...
...and Harry's planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment