Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Nature...

Yesterday was one of those days that I chose to let the kids make a huge mess for a little sanity. :) We have this bucket of dirt from Mema & Papa's. They had quite a bit in their garden and we needed some extra to plant a tree. We have one bucket left over and the kids have been eyeing it up for days now. So I let them play in it. They had a great time digging and finding worms. I think Amelia enjoyed that more than Harry! They played with that dirt for probably a good hour...but I did pay for it. They were a HUGE mess! At the end the playing was more outside the bucket, in their hair, down Harry's shirt, in the back of their play cars...what a mess. So I put them in the tub...both of them were amazed at all the dirt that came off of them. It is amazing how much worse dirt is to get off of them and out of their hair then sand....but, they did had a really good time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...wormies!!