Friday, August 08, 2008

Random

Harry's drawing. This one is entitled, "The rainbow dinosaur" (it's a long-neck). He just loved that daddy could put it up on the computer.
Trouble. I had her try on her boots for our New Mexico trip in couple weeks. She then wanted her skirt and then hat...She loved every minute of it.


This has been Amelia's new 'thing'. She loves her 'wiggles', they are weebles but she calls them wiggles. She will put them in so many different things and carry them around, purses, egg holders, Harry's tool box...whatever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello my old friend. I came across this link and thought I would take a peek into the life and times of Andy Lewis & family. Wow...you are very blessed Andy. Although a far cry from the days of Misfits and anarchy you seem to have tapped into quite the perfect little dream. Your family is beautiful. My warmest regards, Tim Vida (timvida@gmail.com)

Nicole Wickstrom said...

I love the 3rd pic of Nina with her hands in her pockets and posing...she should model for kids clothing! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

So can I be off the hook for looking for Weebles? :)