What amazing weather we have had the past few days! I did a couple days ago, have hats and fleece jackets on Harry & Amelia. I am very happy that things have started to warm up again.

I have become taken by the way the water lays on the
hostas...just looks so beautiful.

First time this year in the sprinkler! The kids had a blast!



Amelia, she gets so close when she catches me with the camera out...cute girl.

Harry's jump...

...Amelia's go at it...

Nina & Toma watching "shakey tail", (one of the
squirrels)

Amelia dropped her milk during dinner the other night...we were running around getting a dish cloth to mop up the mess, and I look over at
Mieszko...poor thing, he got the worst of it.

Again, water. Their favorite pass time.

We went to friends of ours house for their son, Alex's birthday party. The kids really had a great time, and the food was
amazing!
Aga (mama) is Polish (came here 6 years ago) and her husband Cesar is from Mexico, so there was an excellent mix of foods to taste, and plenty of them! Alex is head and shoulders above the kids, he speaks all three languages.


Alex, he is a sweet boy.

When I looked at this picture that night, I asked Harry, "what were you thinking here?!" It was when
Aga was cutting the cakes, and he said "I was concentrating on the two cakes to make sure I got some of each!" :)

This is Amelia after daddy
snuck some of her cake. She yelled at him, "NO, DADDY!! You made me SAD!"...
oye! :)


They had a pinata after cake (great way to work off that sugar!). Harry gave it his all, grunting and everything.

Amelia. Now she had a different approach than all the other kids. She would walk up to it, hit it once and throw the stick down. So lady like. They all loved the fact that candy came out of it. Big hit!
No comments:
Post a Comment