Amelia was really shy when we first arrived at the park.
Daddy really enjoyed his time with Amelia at the game, she has been very clingy to me, so the fact that he got to carry her around and share peanuts with her...he was a very happy daddy!
The one shot I have of Grandma & Grandpa, Brian...and Jessica is in there...just can't see her :)
The only picture of the field we have. I was bummed at first that Granderson was not playing, but that turned out to be fine!...I didn't take my good camera, I figured I wouldn't have a chance to use it that much...and boy was I right! :)
Ahhhh....their FAVORITE part of the Tigers Game experience...and getting to have snow cones for the first time!
We were really worried about Amelia toward the end, starting about the 6th inning. It was so hot, she was acting lethargic, but it was her nap time. The last thing she said before she fell asleep (bottom of the 9th) in my arms was that she was hot, tired, and thirsty....So we were concerned and I carried a very heavy, limp 30lbs back to the parking garage and up 6 flights of stairs got her to the van and once she had a full juice box in her, she was a lot better. In fact on the way home we all stopped to get a bite to eat, and she was like a new little girl. Not shy with anyone, running around talking up a storm...guess she needed that power nap. Sometimes wish we could crash that hard in the middle of the day and be so refreshed!We all really did have a wonderful time...
2 comments:
Even though I'm a CUBS fan...it sure looked like fun!! :)
How much fun! GO TIGERS! Miss ya'
Post a Comment