Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Day of School...

First Day of School...and we were all feeling the drag from our trip! As you will see in the pictures to follow. We did not pull into our driveway until 6:30 pm on Tuesday night and Harry's first day was Wednesday morning at 7:50am. We had been in mountain time, 2hrs behind us, and I don't think we were quite on that time, I'm not quite sure what time zone we were on. Just yesterday I think we were all feeling more ourselves. Harry is LOVING his class. He comes home with at least 2 new songs each day and is soaking up every bit of knowledge coming his way. He told me all about magnets yesterday, about the iron involved and what it's attracted to, and then ended with "What's plastic attracted to?". I was just amazed. :)

...on a side note. The pictures from our trip should be up either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. There have just been so many! I can't choose. I have narrowed it down to 150 (that's from about 2000), and that's just too much. So I'll put up a quite a few on here and then have a link to a slide show of pics for those of you that wish to take a peek! :) We did have a great time. As Harry said at the dinner table last night..."I sure had fun in New Mexico, but isn't it nice to be home!". Yep.



Perfect. Look at Nina, Harry and myself...that about sums it up :)


How did they both get so tall?
This was super cute! The lady on the far left of the picture was walking in. She said out loud "Good morning, are you excited about you first day?", the kids replied yes. She said, "Me too, but I'm new and I don't know anyone". Harry then said (here's the cute thing) "I'm Harry, now you know me!" What a little man. I couldn't believe that he said that.

This seems to be his new smile. Not sure where it came from.
Good Morning Principal Maher.

Mrs. Grundy his new teacher. We just love her!

The car pick-up line.




Where is the time flying to?

1 comment:

Nicole Wickstrom said...

The kids look great! How did mom do on the first day?!?!? Harry is looking more and more like his papa ;) Hugs!