Monday, September 08, 2008

Harry's Playground

At Harry's school, LMC, they received donations for a preschool playground. Before they played on the 'big-kids' playground, which definitely was not built for them. This new area is designed just for the little ones, up to first grade. Needless to say both Harry & Amelia were very excited to be part of the building process.
On the side of the school.


Almost done.
Daddy, Papa, Nina & Harry.

Harry was playing with the 'whisper tube' with his Principal Mrs. Maher.

Kids helping out.
I was even able to lend a hand.
The next day. They love to play with this tent that takes a bit to put together. I told them that they had to wait until daddy came home to put it up. I heard the sticks banging together, so I was on my way into the room to stop them from playing with it (eventually braking it). And this is what I found. They put the house together all by themselves! I couldn't believe it. I asked Harry, "How did you know how to put it together?". He said "I watched daddy do it". Such smarty pants :)

The finishing touch. I was so proud of them. They not only put it together by themselves, but they did it together. They walked the top piece over and put it on the top. I helped put the fabric over, but a few days later they even did that step. It amazes me how fast they are growing up.

No comments: