It has been a busy hectic past few weeks for the Lewis house. My birthday, my moms surprise party that I had for her, Mieszko had gotten really sick and Halloween. Mieszko started fainting, 4 times in a day and a half. Andy took him in and turns out he has heart issues. He is on some medicine now, and so far so good, no new episodes.
.jpg)
Daddy came home for lunch, but we were out on a play date. We came home to two picture of the kids that he drew. They were really cute, especially that they were drawn in a half an hour! Nina's is complete with worms, dump truck, care bear shoes, and animals. Harry was driving his car
fast, a train track, a little critter running from him and some items hidden in the greenery...The kids were so surprised and loved their pictures.
.jpg)
Amelia watching very close how Mema paints her toe nails...
.jpg)
Not the best picture...but it shows her twirling. We all went out to dinner for my birthday, dressed up, and Amelia loved being able to twirl in her skirt.
.jpg)
Ahh...picking out pumpkins...
.jpg)
But first...A mud puddle with Amelia's name written all over it.
.jpg)
Daddy's pumpkin.
.jpg)
Harry's turn...
.jpg)
Harry found his pumpkin...

.jpg)
.jpg)
My birthday cake from the kids.
.jpg)
I saw this picture (I had not seen any of these b/c Daddy & the kids were 'surprising' me with the cake)...I thought how cute...
.jpg)
....Then I saw this..."HEY!!" :)
.jpg)
Mema's surprise birthday party...She really was surprised.
.jpg)
Opening presents with her girlfriends...Happy 60th Mom! It was great to hear your laughter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment