Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Pics...finally!

So we are knocking on the door of May, and I am just now getting to the pictures from Easter. Better late than never, right?! There are quite a few that I put up, so stick with me or you can scan through them quickly. It was a great Easter surrounded by family, and the weather that day, you couldn't have asked for anything better. If you'd like, you can play along with a little game I like to call, "how many times can she change her shoes?!"... As you know, Amelia likes her shoes. The day of Easter every time I looked at her she had a different pair on. Then she'd be missing, "where did she go?", changing her shoes... :)
Hope everyone had a delightful Easter!


Andy took this before church.




I never get any pictures of or with my boy, so I soaked this up!





The best out of the bunch of family picture tries...They were done taking them, except Amelia, she had a smile that would not stop.


Out of church clothes, in comfy clothes for the day...

We tried to have them "high-five"...
...and that quickly turned into hitting...

Easter bunny left a new outside toy on the bench out front, they had just spotted it.
Grandpa & Papa working on putting the car together...
Papa pushing Nina with a box. Now they both have red cars. Thank you Easter bunny!

(If you are following along, pair number 4)

(Classic of Harry & Amelia)



Action shot! The egg hunt is on.

It took Amelia a couple eggs to figure out, you pick as many as you can, then you open them. She wanted to see what was inside each one right away...meanwhile, Harry was scooping them up.




Ahh...our fire pit. There started to be a nip to the air so we took that opportunity to have smores outside. This was a highlight for us. It was so nice to have everyone around.






A true pro of smores, pinkie up and all.

He just found out he had sticky all over his face...
...Time to give Grandma a kiss!

Nina had to follow.

No comments: