Thursday, October 21, 2010

An Ultimate Experience for Harry

We're still around. :)

Hectic, as any family is during school...or anytime for that matter.
Add to that, still trouble shooting how I am feeling, time seems to be getting away from me more and more lately.
So. Here I am, once again trying to play catch up. Not feeling guilty at all about it, I am just enjoying going through all the pictures (which my memory cards are a complete mess! I have quite a few and they all need to be cleaned up-Andy has a new downloading method that I need to get used to.)

Here are the pictures that I eluded to some time ago about Harry. Boy was it a great feeling to surprise him with a ride in a rare Viper! He got to cruise on the highway passing semi's (which this Mama didn't know about going into it), Mema's friend gave him a fantastic ride (Mrs. L used to drive race cars) that I am sure he will never forget. Nina even got a little spin around the block.

Harry seeing his surprise for the first time.





You can't see his mouth, but his is grinning from ear to ear. She revved the car a few times coming down the block. Cool.

Nina had on her glasses for 'protection'.

Happy.


Watching Nina's turn.



Look at my big guy, walking with his hands in his pockets. Mrs. L was walking around front to show Harry under the hood.


Harry. All business.







Thank you Mrs. L!!! What an opportunity for our special guy.

No comments: