Thursday, December 23, 2010

Catch up, catch up!

I have not been this behind in posting in a long time. Nina's birthday, my birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving...lots to catch up on.
I'll start with a few, then post the Christmas out-takes. :) This year, amazingly, it only took us 1 night of picture taking until we had some that would work!

Feeling a little bit better. Seem to have one day where I feel things are getting better and then many more that are down hill. But with that being said, last year I spent Thanksgiving in the emergency room with complications from surgery, this year I helped cook dinner!

Okay...here we go! Good to be back in the swing of things.

Warren Dunes State Park. This was the day of my birthday back in October. We went to check out the facilites, to see if it would be a good place to try next year. I've been to the beach many times but have never seen the camp sites...ohhh were they nice! Definitly have to put the park on our list for next year!













Just beautiful.

No comments: