This was actually us leaving the fair, so the pictures are in a bit backwards, everyone had a really good time! Harry and Amelia did a super job holding hands...what a big brother.
I was showing the kids the turkeys and the one started gobbling at us...Nina liked that.
Amelia pointing out "pig!" Harry said "look he likes me!" Amelia "this way!"
The fire truck was getting its ladder out when we were getting the lemonade, Harry sure loved the fair! Tractors, animals, firetrucks, race cars...he just loved it. Amelia and I truly enjoyed the "draft horse fun night" She gets her love for horses honestly.
Harry started out the fair his time at the fair with his wellies on. They are a bit big still and we transferred to his sandals shortly after the first barn. He wanted to wear his boots like Nina. Mieszko and Toma are getting closer and closer to a snuggle. I guess Nina isn't the only one in the house that loves Care Bears.
1 comment:
Oh goodness! Love the pics! Especially of M and the bear! :) Glad you had fun at the fair! I'm excited to take the kids this weekend!
Post a Comment