Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Okay, so there are a lot of the same looking pictures on this update...I couldn't choose which ones to put on, so a few of each are here.
I was trying on the sweater that I had made for Harry on Nina to see how it fit, and it looked great, better yet, she loved it. I was taking just a couple pictures of her and she saw what I was doing and she started saying "Cheese" I'd take the picture and then she would say "Again!". I ended up taking about 20 pictures with her doing that. I think we are in trouble :)
So that is where all of these pictures came from.






The order of these pictures is backwards, but cute. Andy came home from work and saw our big cup pyramid and started laughing really hard and said "did mommy drink all of those?" Both of the kids were very touchy all day and they had many time-outs, he was surprised to see what we had created. It was the only thing that both Harry and Nina would play together and not fight at the whole day. It was nice to end the day on a good note!

Amelia stuck in a chair.
I had some dear high school friends come into town to visit and go to dinner, Harry loved to pose for the pictures too.


Every Saturday morning is pancake morning. Andy makes papa's pancake recipe with the kids and they have a great time. I figured I better get one of these mornings on film to look back at and smile. It turned out even better, with the eventual pancake mess in action, batter in mid air.



This is Harry modeling his new backpack for school. He went through the whole process of looking at them on line and then he saw which one I ordered. He was very excited to open his box and see that he actually got the backpack! He is really excited for the first day of school and meeting "lots of friends!"

"Cheese"
At Harry's school picking up our information packet. It started down poring as soon as they got inside the school. Amelia and I stayed in the car and took pictures of Daddy and Harry.

Harry's last day of class at the YMCA. Nina trying out some of the things she watched her big brother do.
Harry giving "Ms Darcy" a hug good bye. He really enjoyed his class.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Those kids are just way too cute! You are in SO much trouble!! :)