Monday, October 13, 2008

Harry's first field trip & school bus ride...

Harry had his first school field trip. It was to the U.S. Coast Guard post here in St. Joe. They had a blast. The weather was not the best, a little rain & extremely windy especially since we were on the lake. Thanks to Uncle Jeffie and the coats he gets the kids, Harry was toasty warm! :)

I think, finally, I am up to date with pictures! Yeah!

In class before they left with their teacher Mrs. Grundy.
He was so excited about this. Noah's mom and myself got on the bus for a quick picture of our kids. They were no where to be found...they are so small you couldn't see any of them above the backs of the seats. I called Harry's name and heads started popping up like gofers!

Singing their alphabet song & eating a quick snack at the beach. This is Nigal the Owl says Ooo

On the back of the coast guard boat.


Down below.
This is his little buddy Dominic. He was in his class last year. ...Boy Harry is tall... Just looking at this picture now...I did see in his class, out of all of Mrs. Grundy's classes Harry is the tallest by about 3 inches...Looks like he may be taking after Papa.


We had hot chocolate when we got home to warm our tummy's up. He liked the fact that we said "Here's cheers to your first field trip & bus ride!"
Our first time using Nina's new critter cozy.



I thought this was the sweetest picture. Harry's hand, handing off Mr. Caterpillar to Amelia's hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! He and Colin have had a fun week at school already!! :)

Nicole Wickstrom said...

What can I say? Harry is growing up and is such a handsome little man. I love the pictures that Andy took :) I laughed and empathized with Mieszko. The birthday party looked like such a fun day! You are so creative! Miss you tons as always,
Nicole