We drove over to Green Bay just a few weeks after our long road trip down south. It was funny, this same trip, all the other times that we have made it, we have been so prepared and planned out. This time, we had our suitcases packed and were about out the door and I thought to myself..."should we bring snacks? Hmmm...It's only 5 hours, maybe just in case". Normally I have sandwiches, snacks, sippy's the works. Now 5 hours seemed like taking a trip down to the mall. :) We had a good time. I was wonderful seeing all of the family, and Jeff and Annie made it up from New Mexico. We had a great visit with them...after all their wedding excitement has settled down.

The bride and groom (my cousin Garrett)

Annie and my grandma Rose.

Amelia was so happy to have a girl to play with, much less that it is her cousin. Around here there seems to be a dry spell of girls her age to play with. Madeline & Amelia played nicely together. Plus Madeline happens to be one of Amelia's favorite books.

After the wedding and before the reception, my Aunt Edna (Garrett's mom) had a get together at her house. It sure was nice.


Thought this was a nice picture. The land behind them is my grandma's...where my brother and I have fond memories of 4-wheelin'!

At the reception. All of us cousins were trying to get together for a picture for grandma. It took a little bit to corral us up, but it happened!

My cousin Adrienne's beautiful baby girl Lauren. Both Harry & Amelia took to her.

This picture was quite funny. They wanted to get a picture of the great grand kids together. Well, for a long time now it has just been Brad...until Harry came along. So he was a trooper getting down with the little ones. All the cousins were joking that Brad was going to be teaching them a few things. :)


Harry had the best 'quote-able'. On each of the tables were these plastic jewels. Of course all the kids wanted them. The flower girl had been following him around and wanted to talk with him. He told this to his daddy. Andy then said, "Well go ahead and talk with her...". He said, "No, (holding his hand on his pocket), she just wants my jewels!" Andy told me that and I just started crying. Out of the mouth of babes! :) ...(that's Madeline in the picture, not the afore mentioned flower girl).

Little Lauren was baptised on Sunday. I truly think that was the most beautiful baptism that I have ever seen. The area was so beautiful, sun shining bright...and family all around.

Danny, Adrienne, & Miss Lauren.

Nina walking with Madeline.

This was the baptismal fountain. There was water all around it. Harry was fascinated.

"Hold my hand Harry!"

"Plleasssee"

Grandma Rose and the kids.
1 comment:
I love the last two pics! Leave it to the dads to bring out the best in the kids, right? I really have to talk to you more often...didn't even know that you were going to GB...I used to know everything about your days...oh well. SLOW DOWN LIFE!!!
Post a Comment