
Thought this was cute, looks like she is checking how she looks in the shovel.




I like looking at this one...Harry splashing himself with mud into the water, and Amelia watching him.


Chasing seagulls.

These next few are random...when I was going through the pictures they made me smile...a day in the life of our kids...
lunch
Getting ready for a caterpillar hunt.
On with the search...
Daddy getting extra exercise mowing the lawn. Our mower is not self-propelled, so he was a bit tired finishing it up. They were fighting over who got to push the play mower, and Harry came up with this idea, "why don't you carry Nina on your back in the purple thing?!". Amelia was so very happy.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I forgot that this weekend was Amelia's birthday party. What a bad friend!!! I am so sorry that I didn't call and let you know that we weren't going to make it. I hope it was a fun day for her...the pictures are so cute! I will chat with you soon!
~Sarah
Post a Comment