Well. Not really lost. I was looking for some pictures to have printed, and low and behold, I forgot all about these pictures I took of the kids some time ago. We were down by our creek.
No boots. One fell into the stream. She was happy as can be.
Having to sit here, watching Harry a little closer, has given me the chance to go through some old pictures. Maybe I'll find some more forgotten treasure!
Thanks for posting the outcome of Harry's surgery. I'm so glad that he didn't have any problems coming out of the anesthesia. I feel terrible that I didn't know he was having so many problems with his tonsils/adenoids! Also, please give Andy a hug from me and tell him we are keeping he and his family in our thoughts and prayers. I'll call you about possibly next week if I'm not too pooped from Ohio!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the outcome of Harry's surgery. I'm so glad that he didn't have any problems coming out of the anesthesia. I feel terrible that I didn't know he was having so many problems with his tonsils/adenoids! Also, please give Andy a hug from me and tell him we are keeping he and his family in our thoughts and prayers. I'll call you about possibly next week if I'm not too pooped from Ohio!
Post a Comment