I just finished this dress for Amelia. It took me a week, which is a short time for a knitting project in my book, but I could have finished even sooner if I had the time and my muscles were ready for the challenge. :)
That excites me to no end. The thought of the different colors I could make this dress in, maybe a deep garnet red for Christmas? I've already paired this dress in my mind with a white button down shirt, a henley, maybe a long underwear shirt (if anyone knows me, a staple in my & my kids wardrobe), turtle neck, big boots or maryjanes....
Just finished it day before yesterday, and finally I was able to sneak a few pictures of it (interrupting summer playtime).
Even better. She L-O-V-E-S it. She didn't want to take it off. 100% yummy cotton.
So. Thanks for looking. Off to find my next project. Harry had his eye on a pattern I printed out, a raglan navy blue sweater with a yellow H on the front. We'll see how that goes. :)
Until then, I'm sure you will be seeing this dress in many pictures, if I have anything to do with it!





3 comments:
What a great dress!! You did a good job. I agree that red would be perfect for Christmas. Love the model too. Aunt Nancy
Love it!! Want to make another one in a size 2-3? :)
I have "dibs" on that if Wickstrom #3 turns out to be a girl...and almost everything else you dress Nina in! I LOVE it! Great work Jeanine. I miss you!
Post a Comment