Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Morning Rush

This morning we were not only on time, but early. Thankfully. Andy got Harry to school and looked around and all the boys were coming in ties, oxfords... His brain raced...it's mass day! He called, I grabbed the clothes from the closet and they ran in the door.

I then of course grabbed the camera. How could I not, what a handsome young man. Andy said, "What are you doing?!", Harry then said with a giggle, "Mama's getting the camera". They made it back to school in the nick of time, with 2 minutes to spare. We definitely need to get a large calendar to put on the fridge to keep not only all of Harry's detailed days, but now Amelia's in order. We have a large one in the office here...but I guess it's not in our face quite enough! :)

I think we have officially stepped into that crazy parent mode of trying to keep everything in order...we welcome the madness!



Harry getting a kick out of all of the chaos.

Daddy was not so happy that I was out side in my jammies with the camera. I just told him, it's another 'official mom badge' that I just earned...found outside in her nightie. :)



Funny enough, I was sad that I didn't get the first wave good-bye of the year. But, I got a second chance to take that picture. "Have a great day!".
Yep, van was left out overnight, because we are spray painting a light fixture that desperately needed it, but there are no trees that could have reached it last night.

No comments: