Saturday, September 04, 2010

Say it isn't so!

Yikes.
I can't believe that it has been 3 weeks since my last update! Way too long.
I have to say, I was really good for a long time, at least once a week with an update. Had a small dry spell for just a bit (update-wise that is).
It's no secret that I have not been feeling well, which has effected my updating ability, couple that with the end of summer push, wanting to get as much in as possible before school starts...
It's been a while.

Well. Here is a nibble of the past few weeks. We saw my brother & Annie a couple weeks ago. They were in Detroit for the weekend, so we met up in Marshall where Annie has family. That was a wonderful treat getting to see them. More running running running, couple family picture sessions, a much needed visit from my dear friend, and the running running running continues...

(for instance Nina had the last of her shots yesterday, stopped by the toy store b/c of the aforementioned, took a few rides on the carousal, went camper looking...yes, you read right, camper looking, that is our next step, my body can't take tent camping much more, got a bite to eat, saw an old car show...Harry got to see 2 GTO's, not his year of choice but was still tickled, then played a rousing game of Monopoly. Nina, who would have guessed she would be so cut throat, won.

Here are some pictures from Nicole's visit. Kids as well as Mama's all had a grand time!


Universal boy language.
Little Evan. Nicole is expecting their 3rd. She sure looked great!


They all has such a good time. Even with an age gap, they all played so well together. So cute!

I had said to Nicole, about an hour before they were to leave, "want to go to the fountain really quick before you leave?" I think she thought I was a bit nuts, but it's so close and we parked just at the top of the bluff. A quick trip, with such a big punch of fun! :)



I really liked this photo of Joshua. He just loved it when the big spheres shot off.


Nina. Well. She was not so up for the water that day. Harry let her borrow his sunglasses, hers were left at home.


Drying off and warming up. Not much better than a sun-warmed-towel.



Maybe I'll try and update again yet this weekend...maybe :)

1 comment:

Nicole Wickstrom said...

Jeanine, Harry, Nina, and Andy-
I can't tell you how great it was to see all of you! Again, thank you for such a laid back fun day. You are such wonderful, thoughtful, and caring friends and we miss you terribly back home.. I hope school is going well. Joshua starts next week! Hugs to you all!