The Christmas pictures, starting to roll on in! We don't seem to have as many this year, and I forgot to bring the camera to
Gma &
Gpa Lewis Christmas celebration. I'll have to get some from
Gpa's camera! My side will be celebrating New Years, my brother will be in town New Years Eve. I hope everyone had a wonderful celebration!!

Right before Christmas Eve service. We were running a tad behind, but I had to get a couple pictures...of course in front of the fireplace! :)

Classic shot.

Christmas day. Harry enjoyed being a knight. Sir Harry.

Amelia loves her new horse that St. Nick brought!
Ahh...Sir Harry in full armor.

Handing Harry his sword for battle.

Nina giving her horse a kiss, as Harry is heading off to "battle a dragon for Princess Maiden Nina".

Later that day, after a long battle :) ... They settled down with a game. They were so quiet, Andy went to see where they were. Harry had gotten a new game for his
Leapster (letters on the loose). He was showing Nina the game and asking her what he should do next. Cute.

Taking a little rest under her horse.

Just a shot of the house with everyone here.
Gma,
Gpa Lewis and
Mema & Papa
Hylok came over for Christmas dinner...or should I say they brought Christmas dinner. It was great having everyone here.

Getting up on & off her horse didn't take long.

The sword and horse seem to be on the top of their gift list...for both of them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment