Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cookies. Daddy made Christmas cookies with Harry & Nina. They did all the decorating themselves. They did a great job. It was easy to tell which ones where which. Harry had all the blue sprinkles and of course then Amelia had all the pink.


They are Christmas cookies. But as you see, the kids wanted other cut-outs. Here is Harry's long-neck dino and Amelia's butterfly. There were three plates total, but these were the most colorful.


Here in the Lewis house even the pretend boats are up on blocks! They were playing boats in the laundry baskets and his 'sank'. I looked back and he had put it up on his blocks to "work on it". :)

He said here, "Ah, I see the problem, it's right here!".

1 comment:

Nicole Wickstrom said...

Just got caught up when I got a second. The pic w/Harry next to Kennedy - he looks so much like Andy! I love the tutu - so Amelia! And Andy gets the "Daddy award" for baking so much with the kids, that's awesome! Miss you all!