Every school morning seems to be spent running around rushing with "Hurry UP! You're going to be late!". Last night while getting ready for bed Harry said to me, "Mama, all this rushing around and hurrying is not good. Before I go to school we shouldn't be running around. I think we should get up earlier so we don't have to go so fast." I told him that was a good idea and so we did this morning...
Before he left this morning he said to me, "Mama, see it was a lot better not rushing. If you take your time and not rush so much you can live to be at least 100."
Andy and I looked at each other with shock..."Harry where did you hear that?" "I didn't, I just knew it. I got it from my head".
The things that are coming out of these kids mouths!
(the funny part about this morning, we only started about 5 minutes earlier, he just didn't drag his feet as much...either way, it was a great morning and a wonderful way to start the day!)
No comments:
Post a Comment