Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Really?!...Harry's last day of school.
How in the world can it be here so soon. His last day of school. Well, actually he has a picnic on Friday for all of the families, but today was his last in class. The last day is definitely a lot harder than the first day of school. They both are growing up so fast. I know that's what they are supposed to do, but I still want to freeze them where they are for a bit.
Morning breakfast.
Pretty much sums it up. Harry is a slow riser, and Nina, well she is chipper at sun up...no matter how late a night she has...



Humor me...I know, enough pictures of the same thing. It was his last morning of pre-school, next year he will be gone all day. I was talking about that with him last night and I told him that he will be eating lunch at school, he asked me, "can I eat dinner at home?". :) Of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment