Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Nature, Car & a box, and of Course some more soccer! :)

A bit of a mixture in this post. A couple shots of nature, a bit of silliness with a box, and of course some more soccer pictures.
I never thought that I would know this much about caterpillars. We were sitting out front a few days ago and I spotted this on a pot that was out, yet not filled. It took me a second to figure out what it was. It's the skin that the caterpillar leaves behind during the time it's eating & eating and getting bigger and bigger. I have never seen it before...or I just have never looked.
Good luck little caterpillar!

Andy took this picture. I thought it was just beautiful. One of our first tulips, right after it had rained.

It is amazing how entertaining a box can be...we got a new dishwasher and Andy was going to recycle the box, and I said lets let the kids have a 'house' first. Harry had more advanced plans for it.
Backing it on in...
Couldn't believe he made it...



Right after this shot she lost her boot in the goal and she laughed and said..."My boot fell into the goal when I scored! :)"...




Nina was so excited that Harry sat next to her while he was sitting his turn out. She was telling him all about her granola bar, he was a bit too interested in the game.




Multi-tasking at its finest!

1 comment:

Nicole Wickstrom said...

Oh Jeanine...I just got caught up on all the pics and I can't believe how grown up Harry is! What a handsome little man. And you have always known what a cutie Nina is. Just lovin' the family pics and hope you are doing well. I wanted to tell you that your tulips are up at the old house and it made me miss you :(