All dressed up.
Nina was proud of her puzzle, done all by herself. "Take a picture Mama!"
Saturday morning, getting the mail...
Couldn't wait till they were dressed. Wish it was still this exciting getting the mail. :)
Have to be even, Harry's puzzle."Look Mama, I made Orion the hunter"
After looking at the look on my face...
"You know Mama, in the stars."
"Yes, honey, I know who Orion is, just surprised to see him on your light-bright"
"Oh, okay. I think I'll put roller skates on him now."
I went to the store last night. I was on the phone with Andy and he said, "Oh, hold on!" and he put the phone down. A little over a minute later he got back on the phone. He told me I'd never guess where Mieszko was, he was right. He had quickly taken this picture before he had him get down.
Funny puppers.


1 comment:
This gave me a good laugh. Especially M. I miss him!!
Post a Comment