As no surprise to anyone, there are a ton of pictures...didn't want to let anyone down. ;)
I have some of the same pictures from my first, and many recitals. Same look on my face, same on my moms...Full circle moments, there are many here.

Harry getting ready. He was super excited for Nina.
Her first bit of stage make-up. Can't believe I got my first opportunity, already, to do Nina's make-up.
She enjoyed it, maybe too much.
"Maybe more of that one Mama"
Rubbing her lips together. 
The fireplace shot.
Harry sat on Papa's lap. He was very 'in-to' the performance. Both Andy and I were impressed with how much he enjoyed cheering his sister on.
There she is!
In rehearsal, the day before, she was in the middle in the order to come out. The day of, she was first! I was super super proud of her, she went out and did exactly what she learned to do.
Sashe!
She kept pushing her tutu into the curtain to see it move.
Then she was interested in her shadow.
Now on to, what do these lights do?
Nina!
Second from the left, bowing to the ground.
Here she is again, coming out for the final curtain call. Fourth from the right. She was looking so hard for us. I remember doing the same. She was looking where she and I were during rehearsal the day before.
Waving.
Still looking. :(

Look at that smile. 









2 comments:
I've been stalking for these pictures!! Did she get her treat afterward? Love the pics of your dad taking her pins out...how precious!!
I LOVE THE PICTURES!! She is growing up to be such a beautiful little girl! And I agree with Erin, so precious of your dad and her. I remember those days of recitals, tutus, bobby pins, and trying ever so hard to find my family in the crowd! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment