Monday, July 05, 2010

The Lewis House is Growing!

...It's a boy and a girl!
We have some temporary changes around our house. We welcomed with excitement Mema & Papa into our home. They just sold their old house, the one that my brother and I grew up in (well over 30 years worth of memories).
They are having their new house built and it won't be complete until Labor Day.
The kids are beyond pumped to have them here. What a gift to them. Andy and I are also more than happy to have them here.
To be able to do for family, no better feeling.

We have been super busy trying to get things settled here. I think we have a little better handle on things now.

Welcome Mema & Papa! Hope you feel right "to home" (as my grandparents would say).


(on a caterpillar update note: Spats is still in his chrysalis. You can now see the black markings of his monarch wings through the chrysalis. Any day now?
Also. Yesterday, Daddy's birthday. Nina said to me, "Mama!! Mama!!. One of the caterpillars eggs hatched! There is a baby caterpillar." I had no idea what she was talking about. The leaves in the container are almost dead, only thing living in there is the chrysalis....But, we are talking about Nina here, all knowing of caterpillars. So I took her seriously. I looked in the container. Wouldn't you know!! There was a little caterpillar in there, just a baby. I almost threw out that milkweed because it was dead. Nina was beyond excited that there was a caterpillar born on daddy's birthday. Just call us, The Caterpillar House.)

No comments: