Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Flowers, flowers.

Our neighbors magnolia tree is just starting to bloom and it is magnificent! This is one thing that I love about having mature trees around us...all the leaves...not so much :) Amelia has been really into smelling flowers this year. She loved the smell of the magnolias. She kept say, " More Mama, I want to smell more!" Same day, I had my first gift from Amelia. So I had to take a picture of it. She ran up to me yelling "Mama, Mama!!" "I picked this for you, for you Mama!" with a big smile on her face. She was so happy to give it to me. Of course, I melted inside gave her a big hug and once she ran off to get into something else, I ran and grabbed my camera! :)


Harry was so sweet smelling the flowers. Amelia shoves her nose into the flower. Harry used to use Amelia's method, but our little boy is getting so big. He would pull the branch down and give a gentle smell, and say "Wowee, those sure do smell really good!"

My lawn flower.
The shoving I was referring to. What you don't see, is that her mouth was all yellow from "smelling" the flower so much.

No comments: