Boy oh boy! As of yesterday it was supposed to rain today, we lucked out with 3 gorgeous days! The kids have been able to take full advantage of the warm temps. Harry riding something, Amelia pushing something...and the missing link was finally added today, water! Oh, they played in that water for so long. They probably would still be out there right now if I hadn't turned it off. I couldn't believe it. I had to put sun block on the kids and myself today. I got my first sun burn of the year day before yesterday. Can't believe it! We even had a picnic lunch outside today, and saw our first butterfly. This has to be it...spring finally
has to be here. Hope everyone has gotten a chance to soak in some of the sun that we have all missed during these past few cold months.





You can see the concentration on Harry's face. He was going up the slight incline of the driveway, and he did it...ALL by HIMSELF! :) He was so proud of himself. He actually fell off his bike twice yesterday, but what a big boy, got right back on.


Okay, I know you have seen plenty of picture of Harry in his little "race car", but you haven't seen a picture of him in his race car dressed as an elephant! :) You can see Nina in the distance, she was driving her car in a
dinosaur "costume". They are towels with animal heads on them. For whatever reason they loved wearing them around yesterday.


Miss Amelia and those sunglasses...

Just relaxing. Only lasted for a few minutes, but they were adorable.
1 comment:
Love the elephant!! :)
Post a Comment