Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A Great way to enjoy morning coffee

We have had so much snow, and it has been so very cold the kids have not had a chance to play with any of their outside toys in very long time. After dropping Harry off at school, I stayed outside with Amelia and we shoveled the last bit of snow off the circle drive. The sun was shinning, like we have not seen in way too long. I got Amelia's big wheel and shopping cart out. She took to them without missing a beat.
I went inside to grab my cup of coffee, warm it up, and I sat out front enjoying her going round and round and round. I have not enjoyed a cup of coffee that much in quite a while.
When we picked up Harry from school, I brought along some jeans to change into. That way, as soon as we pulled into the driveway, they were playing. To my excitement (and daddy's), he still fits his red car!

(I grabbed my pocket camera from my purse and snapped some shots)


Poor snowman. By the end of the day he looked like he was using a cane. One of his stick arms fell down and looked like it was holding him up. The kids keep fixing him. Returning the carrot to his face, repositioning his arms...


Ahhh. Nina's shopping cart, her old friend.

She kept telling me that there was a rollie pollie in her cart. That he wanted to go and be with his family and friends in the circle area of our driveway. Ummm. He probably wanted to be with them.

Yeah! Harry and his red car! His knees are at his chest, but he still fits!

Annndd, they're off!

What a happy smile.
Can't wait for spring!

No comments: