Harry finally went to school today! Nina. Still home. She still had a fever yesterday.
Andy took Harry in and let his teacher know that he still can't hear very well. That he may not be 'not listening' to you, he actually can't hear you...
The kids were excited to see Harry (which makes a Mama smile).
One of his friends came up to him and said (Andy overheard this conversation)...
Jacob: "Hey Harry! Did you miss the field trip last week?"
Harry: "Yeah"
Jacob: "Ahhhh, Man!"
Harry: "No. That's okay. My Mama had a scavenger hunt for me!"
So happy Andy overheard this. Wondered how he would be, seeing that he didn't get to go.
Makes a Mama smile even Bigger!
Oh. And he was also overheard telling about his badge of honor, in the boy world. Yesterday, not sure what he was thinking, he stapled his thumb. Thankfully I was on the phone with my mother, aka Mema (they're out of town), because I just looked down and took it out. It was all the way in, and his poor thumb is only about the size of the staple to begin with.
He was heard saying, "Yeah, I stapled my thumb yesterday! See!". Harry was happy showing off his bandage.
Guess that shows he is feeling better?
Sigh. Thankfully everyone was fine, relatively.
1 comment:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya' girl! Enjoyed the updates and the pics of Nemo. It was SO great to see you, even if it was short.
Post a Comment