Happy Fall!!
Friday, October 30, 2009
I love fall!
As I say a lot...there are quite a few pictures here. ;) I had a Dr. appointment and Andy was not feeling well. So, Papa stopped by with dinner (Chopsuey! Yum!) and took the kids out to play in the leaves (Also gave the fabulous leaf blower a go...fabulous!). I got home just in time to snap some shots, and boy they turned out cute. Even got a couple good ones of Harry, as usual he is my runner and goofy face boy. Amelia, she still we be still long enough to humor Mama!
Happy Fall!!
Last year she freaked out if there was a dead leaf on her. She didn't understand what they were. This year, we can't get her out of them!
Happy Fall!!
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures, especially the ones of Nina. You have a real talent!!!
These pictures are so great! LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment