Monday, October 19, 2009

What a great daddy!

What a great daddy...and husband!. On Friday it was donuts with dad in the wee hours of the morning before school. Even though he was not tip top yet, he took them in. Then yesterday, I didn't make it out of bed, he did so many fun things with the kids, which as a mom is comforting to know, then he took pictures of everything going on in the house so I didn't feel like I was missing anything. What a great guy! Donuts with Dad. Harry was excited to have Nina in the lunchroom with him.
I asked Andy, why did he keep her coat on, she was dressed so cute in Laker colors (it was homecoming week). He then told me about the powdered donuts that mostly made it on her coat not in her mouth...good idea to keep the coat on!




That was pretty much her feeling on pictures. Just so you know, her shirt was a navy and white striped sailor type, long sleeves. :) There, I feel better. :)



Sugar hitting.




Okay. Here is yesterday. My update on the kids and house. Just a few pictures I thought I'd share with you. I am surprised she doesn't have a sword poked in the back of her pants, which she usually does.


This is her giving me 'kisses'. Looks funny, but to me makes complete sense. She always snuggles her nose into mine. I had a picture of Harry too, but must have forgot to put it in here, so a notable mention for him giving me kisses too. :)

Ponies on the stairs...Nina played with them, from what I hear, most of the day. Harry, I heard was a big helper to daddy, he cleaned, and helped him play games on the computer. :)


It was sunny out, but chilly.

Harry & Nina finishing off the day with a snuggle on the ottoman watching the Sword in the Stone.
What a day. So glad to be out of bed today!

No comments: