Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Explanation...

Nina: "Mama! I know what happened to your computer. Last nights tomato. That's what broke your computer."

I just looked at her. What? I thought to myself. Oh, yeah. Tomato means tornado.

My laptop crashed. I mean crashed. I've been holding my breath, hovering as Andy has been working on it. 3 long days, he has brought it back to the working world...but he had to rebuild it. Why? No one knows. My laptop is only 6 months old.

I lost some pictures too. Nina's last day of school. Sigh.

So I will be on eggshells, while on my computer. Amazing how much you rely on technology and don't even realize it.

Oh. Although we did have severe storms in our area over the weekend, same night my computer crashed, it was toast before the first rain drop fell. Good explanation on her part, and I actually would be happy with that one, but no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your computer back! Was it under warranty?