Friday, June 04, 2010

Just getting to last weekends photos.

The last week had a whole bunch of photo opportunities. Nina's last day, a new play-set, a trip to the zoo, Harry's last day, and his graduation. So, here's a start.

First day of the little plastic pool. It kept them busy while the play set was being put together.






A sneak peek at the new play set. Those dedicated men. Took 3 days, but they did it. Here they are before the swings, slide and climbing wall were up.
______________________

I'll end this with a picture from Nina. A giggle from me. Thankfully I am secure enough, in seeing her pictures....
Every time she draws the family, I'm always the biggest one. Yep. That's me on the right. :)

1 comment:

Lou said...

Wow, that is one impressive playhouse. Kate and Matthew's eyes just lit up when they saw the picture.