Friday, June 25, 2010

Recap...Begin!

So finally getting to the backlog of pictures I have needed to go through.
Here is the beginning.
This was the second to last week of school. Field Day.
It was so nice. Email went out for volunteers. I responded that I could not because I had Amelia. They said, please bring her, she can join in with Harry's class!
We all were excited with that, I think Harry the most. He was so proud to have her in his class.
In turn. I was SO proud of him. What a fantastic big brother. They sure do love each other so.
Waiting for their tattoo's...holding hands. :)
Tug of war, she is second one in closest to you, with Harry right behind her.

I was chatting with another mom and looked over, and this is what I saw. Thank goodness I brought my pocket camera that day. Truly priceless.

No comments: