Monday, June 14, 2010

Feelin better

Our little boy is all better.

That was a scary one. Three days and he ate no more than half a piece of toast. Fever just didn't want to go away. Harry very rarely stops because he is sick. Really only one other time did he lay on the couch because he couldn't do anything else.

Harry asked for his legos. Poor guy couldn't pick his head up to put anything together. Then Wednesday, he finally had a slight sparkle in his eyes.

He built this bulldozer car. He followed most of the directions but made a minor/major improvement.

That's my boy.

As following most of the directions...

His adjustment. Can you see it?


He added this 'bar' to the front so the bulldozer-pushing part didn't drag on the floor.

Our little engineer.



Harry is so much better now. I'm now trying to catch up on my back log of pictures.
I have had the privilege of taking some pictures for people along with the honor of taking photos of the Change of Command of the Coast Guard. That alone took up 1500+ pictures.
I now need to go through Harry's graduation, last day, field trip, (Nina's last day pictures were victim to my hard drive crashing, Grrr...), and Nina's ballet recital which was yesterday.
A lot to sort through. So. Hopefully tonight, I can sit with a comfy blanket, my new hard drive, and sift through the hundreds of pictures. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO glad he's feeling better!!