I had my little camera that was in my purse, thankfully. Too bad it didn't have much charge. Details. :)
Friday, November 06, 2009
Halloween/Fall Party at School
Nina's first school party. No dress-up, and we were lucky that we were able to have it. The school had closed for the majority of the week due to the flu. Friday was her first day back, and they went ahead with her party. Harry's party was put-off for a couple of weeks.
I had my little camera that was in my purse, thankfully. Too bad it didn't have much charge. Details. :)
Getting ready to make ghost hand prints. They turned out super cute. They ended up looking quite a bit like pac-man ghosts...am I dating my self?!
I had my little camera that was in my purse, thankfully. Too bad it didn't have much charge. Details. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment