Just putting an update out to everyone that Jeanine has come out of her surgery and is doing great! They did a partial hystorectomy, and found no problems with her ovaries nor a hernia. Everything went textbook, and she's recovering nicely. She's in her room now, and I'm sitting next to her. In fact, she is the one that directed me to update the blog just now. Thank you to everyone for the huge outpouring of support that you have given to our family over the last few days especailly. Both Jeanine and I have felt both very comforted and very overwhelmed by the sheer amount of well wishes and offers of help and support. In fact, Jeanine printed out all of the emails that she's gotten the past few days and brought them with her and re-read them when she was in the prep area, which she appreciated. Thank you sincerely very much. - Andy.
By the way, for those that don't know it, I surprised Jeanine with a brand new laptop a couple days ago so she could work on her pictures easier (our desktop is six yrs old) and I have it with me now. It has a webcam on it and I offered to take a picture of her to put on here, but she politely declined. I'll offer later and see if she changes her mind. Fingers crossed...
4 comments:
I'm smiling : ) So glad all went well. Worst part over ... on to recovery!
Great News! We were glad to hear earlier this a.m. from Gene & Marilyn via your call, Andy.
We will continue to keep you all in prayer.
Don't be afraid to be more optimistic on a speedier recovery. When you aren't battling as much pain as you were before, bouncing back is easier than when pain is stressing you out. We'll hope for that!
Uncle Bill & Aunt Nancy
Yeah yeah yeah! Been praying for everything to go well for you J9! I am so happy - now rest and take care of yourself!!
Post a Comment