Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Thursday November 19 I have my surgery. I go in early in the morning and am scheduled for 8:30 am. I am hoping that it will go well and even if just a little bit of the pain is gone, I will be happy.
If you could keep me along with my family in your thoughts and prayers I would greatly appreciate it. The support that we have already gotten has been amazing. Thank you.
Andy said that he will post an update after the surgery to let you know how things went. I am praying for a speedy recovery, and to be honest, I need to come to grips with the fact that my recovery will take longer than my brain is ready for. I keep thinking just a few days and I will be getting back to life, I need prepare myself a little better, especially in the view of the fact that I'm going in tomorrow.
Thanks for thinking of me & my family. Hopefully I'll be posting pictures and tales soon enough!
Love,
Jeanine

1 comment:

Lou said...

Thinking of you and sending all our positive thoughts your way for the morning.