It was our first 'visitor' day for ballet. The place was packed camera's, Mama's, Daddy's, Gparents oh-my! :) The girls were running around which the usually don't do. They were quite excited to have us in the room. We can watch from just outside the room on the tv screen what they are doing, so seeing them up close was surely a treat for both sides! I didn't know what to expect, next time I will be inviting other family members to watch as well. She takes this very seriously.
I love that she loves ballet. It was such a big part of me growing up, and it warms my heart. Most of the girls were goofing off, as kids their age do, but Amelia, she was trying so hard to hear what was said and took everything so seriously. I was proud...and to go with that, as usual, a lot of pictures!
2 comments:
She just melts my heart!!
She's a beautiful young lady! I need a girl...don't I?!?!
Post a Comment