Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Program


The cookies may not be the most elaborate that you have seen, but they are pretty special to me. The first Christmas cookies that I have decorated in over 2 years! Nina and I mixed, cut-out, baked and iced these one afternoon before we picked up Harry. It was the day of Harry's Christmas program. We sure had a great time! Such an amazing feeling for me!





___________________________



Nina enjoying some fruit snacks, a bribe to keep her still on Papa's lap. :) Which as a good Mama, I knew was going to back fire b/c of the sugar, but for the moment it worked long enough.



Harry spotting his proud parents in the crowd.




The kids in his class all were given a letter and a sentence to say.
He did perfectly if I do say so myself. Not yelling, not too soft, not too fast...
Harry's sentence was: "C is for the crowd in Bethlehem town".





The boys were cracking me up. Most of the time they had their hands in their pockets looking around. They would sing, they just looked too cool for school. :)



We had a nice time and afterwords, Mema & Papa, Gma' & Gpa', and Brian & Jessica all came over for some sweet treats. A nice first celebration of the season!

No comments: