Harry jumped back into playing just as he had last winter. I'm looking forward to both of them getting to play more outside, and together! That means I need to stock up on more hot chocolate. :)
Saturday, December 12, 2009
First Big Snowfall
It was very very cold out. The kids first snow day. The temperature was in the teens but we let them go outside for just a few. It was so great seeing Amelia running around. This is the first year she can really run around and enjoy the snow. Last year it was still tricky for her to get around. All bundled up, shorter legs and fingers that were too short for her gloves/mittens.
Harry jumped back into playing just as he had last winter. I'm looking forward to both of them getting to play more outside, and together! That means I need to stock up on more hot chocolate. :)
Amelia was tickled that she could taste so many different areas of snow. She ran/walked around the whole front yard tasting. That has not changed from last year. The only thing that would be different in that respect is she is more mobile, so she can taste more areas.
Harry jumped back into playing just as he had last winter. I'm looking forward to both of them getting to play more outside, and together! That means I need to stock up on more hot chocolate. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment