Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Glimpse

At my parents house. My brother had some friends over. My sister in law, Annie was talking about some one moving or something in Oregon. Harry was in the room and he piped up...
Here comes the glimpse of what Harry may be saying when around other people...

Harry: "My Mama lost an organ too."
Annie: "Like an organ, (putting her fingers out as the instrument)?"
Harry: "No, (pointing to his tummy), an organ!"


__________________________________________
Nina's Christmas funny...
When asked what she wants for Christmas or from Santa, she would say consistently (even came home on a piece of paper from school, what do you want for Christmas...),
"Glasses for Mama." When asked further she would say and some candy.
I was so confused. I don't need new glasses, reading nor sun. Eventually she said,
"Sunglasses for Mama." So sweet. She said sunglasses, so when I am driving I can see and I can turn around and see her when it is sunny. :)
Her teacher must think we must be in need. But nope. She came up with this one all on her own. :)

No comments: