Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ahhh, a warm day in the snow

Hot off the press. Kids are outside right now playing in the snow.

*okay. just came inside. :) They're in 'footie-jammies' now (a treat, it's not quite 4 o'clock, they just sounded warm and cozy), ready for their hot cocoa. *

Made my heart melt. Harry pulled Nina around the front yard, over and over and over again.





This is Nina after dropping her snow ball that she was eating...until I convinced her to make another to eat.


I made the kids hats last weekend. It will never get old, how much they love it when I make them things. Never. This is a typical good shot of Harry. He moves so fast. Not that Nina sits around for me to take her picture, she just doesn't go as fast as Harry, yet.


1 comment:

Nicole Wickstrom said...

Can I put an order in for next year?!?!? I'm so jealous at your creativity and talent!