Andy went to check on Harry and Nina before he went to bed, as we do (I had already gone to sleep...stinkin' flu). This is how he found Nina. Andy said to me, waking me up, "Nina is sleeping standing up." (with a giggle). So as any good parent would do, he took her picture. :)
You never know what or where you will find our kids when you check on them!
As a run down of her room. There is the towel, that I put down on each of their floors at bedtime. In case they feel sick at night. Harry has a wool rug and Nina's is so thick, it would be very difficult to clean both of them this time of year. (has saved me once already). They also like to put stickers on their head boards.(there's her footie jammies that she put on after playing in the snow. They think it's a special treat to have them on. I like it b/c it's a glimpse of them when they were babies. On the other end. Harry woke up this morning with a 103 temp. Round and round we go, I knew he didn't look right yesterday.)
Looks like even Dark Dark Care Bear was trying the same sleeping position.
Looks like even Dark Dark Care Bear was trying the same sleeping position. How she slept like this, or how she got there...makes me giggle.
3 comments:
I find this hilarious. Almost as hilarious as when I found Drew asleep on our stairs heading up to nap!!
That is just fantastic, Nina!
Such a high level of difficulty AND she pulled it off with a perfect dismount(ha ha). Can you tell we have been watching the olympics...
Post a Comment